What is this strange feeling? I fear it may be… HAPPINESS
“Everything’s a thing”
“Sister sad eyes, what brings you here today”
“This is getting weird, I never should have signed over the pink slip to my Volvo”
“Mom the Parmesan looks just like baby flies.” – clem
“The less my hope the hotter my love” -Terence the roman poet
“Love is sex without the money shot”
Keith Richards doc
Q: what do I do with my hands?
A: just put them inside her.
Write about that time I lied in second grade
Write about how I feel when I see wedding rings
GO AROUND HIM! GO AROUND HIM! THE FUCK? ARE YOU FOR REALS? ARE YOU FOR FUCKING REALS??
IF YOU DONT WALK RIGHT THE FUCK NOW IM GOING TO RUN YOU THE FUCK OVER (to an elderly woman with a service animal)
oh just fuck you and your pretentious fucking prius
(Things I said out loud while driving this week. problem?)
Carol Rama “untitled” 1938-40
Jeffrey brown poet
William Carlos Williams, on the news and poetry
Hello my lovely turtle dove. I am going to tell you some very special top secret things that I want you to keep in your pocket when you are away. Here we go:
1. You are SO BEAUTIFUL!
2. You are one of the most gracious women I have ever met.
3. You are an amazingly loyal and steadfast wife.
4. You are an ENDURING and PATIENT mother.
5. You make great kale avocado salad.
6. You always give me my favorite CocoMayan spice tea WHENEVER I ASK and you even bought me three boxes for my birthday.
7. You always call and check on me when I’m being a moody isolationist.
8. You have an incredible heart.
9. We have matching curly hair probs.
10. And matching YOU KNOW WHATS 😁
11. You are always kind and warm to me even when I don’t deserve it. Especially when I don’t deserve it.
I love you so much, literally with all my heart. I am so so sad to not have you in my life anymore in an immediate way. But I am also excited for your family and your future– your future as a mother AND your future as “Lindsey”, separate from your role as mother or wife. I believe in you and your talents immensely. Honestly.
I will think about you often and plan hypothetical trips to visit you at least twice a day for the foreseeable future.
Love, forever and ever, your best friend,
Booty LA @ the echoplex
Dance party extraordinaire
I want to claw my way back into the past
Is this true?
Maybe back to 1995
“Lying is a cooperative act”
“Love doesn’t depend on the other person, it depends on your imagination.”