When making a decision, ask yourself…
- What does your body say? my body wants sex.
- What does your mind say? my mind wants sex, but is hesitant to jump into sex.
- What does your conscience say? my conscience says I should navigate October carefully, non-committally, prioritizing integrity over desire. I also don’t want to confuse the kids, and therefore should probably not have you (or anyone, obviously) in my bed until I have a clean conscience about doing so.
- Is this a want or a need? this is a want.
- Does it have to be Nick, or could it be anyone? sex could be anyone, technically, but I am specifically imagining sex with you, and your hairy chest, and your eyes on me.
I hope you found this informative.
Thank you for this template.
Now get to work on our script.